- Please report any graffiti to 311 for clean-up.
- Graffiti can also be reported via web address http://anti-graffiti.lacity.org/welcome.cfm.
- For graffiti on the pedestrian/bike path, please report same to LA-River Corps for clean-up at the following e-mail contacts: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please report any items on the sidewalk or on the side of the street to 311.
- You can also report items online http://san.lacity.org/solid_resources/refuse/SR_IllegalDumping.htm.
Please Tell a Friend:
The city of Los Angeles has FREE bulky item pickup. It is available to every resident, even if you are renting. You can request items to be picked up FREE OF CHARGE. Please help Keep Elysian Valley clean.
- Telephone: (800) 773-2489
- Webpage: http://www.lacitysan.org/solid_resources/refuse/services/bulky_items.htm
- Online Service: http://www.san.lacity.org/solid_resources/refuse/service_request.htm
Full Description of Services
We encourage you to recycle your bulky items through charitable organizations and thrift stores. If you are unable to do so, the Bureau of Sanitation (BOS) will pick-up large or bulky household items, such as mattresses, couches, and other furniture from residents serviced by the City of Los Angeles. To arrange for the removal of these items from your curbside, please call 1-800-773-2489, from Monday through Friday, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m., at least one day before your regular collection day. Bulky items are collected on the same day that your regular trash collection is made.
Have an itemized list ready when calling in your request.
You can also request collection by clicking on the Web Site indicated below. Fill out and submit the Service Request form. On line service requests take two days to process. BOS does not collect automotive parts, construction material, commercial waste or cardboard as Bulky Item collections.
Customer Service Call Center
No Public Counter
Los Angeles, CA 90013
tdd: (213) 473-4095
800: (800) 773-2489
ctx: (213) 473-4180
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30a.m.-4:45p.m