Please plan to attend Wednesday’s (April 10, 2013) Neighborhood Watch Meeting. We have a lot to share with you. Please invite your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers.
Wednesday April 10, 2013
TIME/HORA: 7:00 P.M.
DICKERSON EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
1918 Riverside Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90039
- Neighborhood Crime Report (O. Gina Chovan)
- New Capt. & contact Information
- Graffiti spike (including anti police tagging)
- Need to report crime and issues directly to LAPD
- Update online police report filing
- CD-13 Council Eric Garcetti Report (Oliver Delgado)
- Update River clean-up (4/14/2013)
- Update on promise to address issue with DOT and secure “speed Tubes” to record vehicle speed and build a case for the requested corrective measures.
- Update on past Request for speed bumps on Newell St.
- Update on past request for stop sign on intersection of Shoredale and Blake Ave.
- LA River recreational zone update
- Update on handful of LA-River lights still not working “allegedly” due to pending part on back order.
- Update on pedestrian access improvement project request at Dallas St.
- Portable Video Surveillance Update (Allen Andersson)
- Testing results/Ready Status
- Area Emergency Plan (May 8, 2013-Bob Berg)
- City Attorney Carmen Trutanich (scheduled attendance)
- EVNW AREA SURVEY
- On site and On-line
- CD-13 Candidate Election-Update
- May 21st run-off election between Candidate Mitch O’Farrell and John Choi to replace outgoing Councilmember E. Garcetti. Mitch is endorsed by the Neighborhood Watch.
- Mayoral Race runoff between Eric Garcetti and Wendy Gruel
- Congressman Adam Schiff to visit Elysian Valley
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2013
Time: 12:30 p.m. — 2:00 p.m.
Location: Dorris Place Elementary School
2225 Dorris Place, Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Next Beautification/Clean-up Day (Jed Donaldson)
- EV Beautification Day- 6/22/13
- Jardin Del Rio Community Garden “Car Wash” fundraiser-May 4, 2013 (9-3 pm)
- Misc. Issues (i.e., Metrolink, community gardens, neighborhood council, et. al)
Thank you in advance for your much anticipated attendance. Remember to report all criminal activity as no report=No crime, which in turn equals no LAPD resources to EV.