Dear Neighbor and Area Stakeholder:
Please attend Wednesday’s Neighborhood Watch Meeting. There is a lot happening and your participation is key to improving the quality of life in Elysian Valley. Come meet your Senior Lead Officer (LAPD), representatives from Council Garcetti’s Office and fellow neighbors and stakeholders. Please bring your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. We have a large agenda to cover so please be on time. Always remember to call 9-1-1 if you have an emergency.
Please attend Elysian Valley’s Neighborhood Watch meeting thisWednesday August 08, 2012
TIME/HORA: 7:00 P.M.
DICKERSON EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
1918 Riverside Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90039
- Portable Video Surveillance Update (Alan Berta/O. Hill-LAPD)
- Neighborhood Crime Report (O. Bobby Hill/O. Ochoa-LAPD)
- CD-13 Council Eric Garcetti Report
- Naked Bike Ride (Invitation Extended to Attend)
- The legality of the ride does not make right nor justify the ride through EV residential zone
- The ride is a public act with deep negative public effects to the EV community
- The ride through the EV residential community produces some degree of inappropriate action, including behavior classified as sexual harassment as it is not invited and the persons subjected to it and everyone else nearby “must deal with it”
- Given the above, the EVNW on behalf of the community request that organizers reroute future ride around the Elysian Valley community.
- LA Bike Coalition (Colin Bogart-Invited)
- LA River (LAPD Patrol, NW Signs, lights, etc.)
- Frogtown Artwalk (participation & volunteers needed, outreach postcard, etc.)
- Metrolink Maintenance Yard
- Block Captain Sign-Up (Bulky-Item and Graffiti Abatement)
- One on one time with Lead O. Bobby Hill-LAPD
- Misc. (i.e., community garden area festivities/parade, etc.)
I look forward to seeing you and thank you in advance for your much anticipated participation and help in making our neighborhood safer.