Please attend tomorrow’s Neighborhood Watch Meeting. We will have a detailed account of our fundraising efforts to purchase the area video surveillance. Mr. Alan Berta is our guest speaker and will have a more detailed account of how the surveillance camera will work. We also hope to emerge with a Surveillance Camera Working Committee in place. To this end, we need all information and technology geeks to attend. We invite the many corporate sponsors to attend and hear first hand how the funds will be utilized. We invite you to lend your technology experts to assist us. Come meet your Senior Lead Officer (LAPD) representative, representatives from Council President Garcetti’s Office and neighbors. Please bring your family, friends and neighbors.
- Portable Video Surveillance Presentation (Mr. Alan Berta-BLEND Director w/LAPD)
- Area Emergency Preparedness-LAFD Cert Class dates 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/19
- Neighborhood Crime Report (O. Bobby Hill)
- CD-13 Council Eric Garcetti Report
- Web: https://evnw.wordpress.com/; http://www.facebook.com/EVNW.LA
- Misc. issues
- One on one time with Lead O. Bobby Hill-LAPD